The story is quite simple. KEGEL knows oil - KEGEL knows how to clean it.
We also know all cleaners leave small traces of residue. With that knowledge, we began studying how cleaner residue alters the surface energy of the bowling ball. With REVIVE, our chemists' were able to create a cleaner that not only cleans great, but also changes the surface energy of the bowling ball.
How does this help you and your bowling equipment?
We found the modern bowling ball really "likes" lane conditioner; basically, it has a very strong attraction to it. When you use REVIVE on your bowling ball, it lowers the surface energy of the cover stock.
By lowering the surface energy, we decrease the attraction of lane conditioner to the ball's surface and therefore reduce the amount of lane conditioner that can be absorbed into the cover stock. Since oil attracts dirt, using REVIVE also reduces dirt buildup.
Simply put, use REVIVE to decrease oil absorption and dirt build up and to increase the performance life span of your bowling ball.
- 156-8768 - 8 ounce bottle
- 156-8768C - 12 pack of 8 ounce bottles in shelf display box
- 156-8762 - 32 ounce spray bottle
- Easy to use - spray on, wipe off
- Performs in hot or cold conditions
- Can be used on all types of bowling balls
- Approved for use during USBC and WTBA competition
Technical Specifications: (Physical Properties)
- pH - 7.5