One of the most difficult things for a bowler to do is visualize the ball path from the foul line to the breakpoint. From entry level bowlers to the most advanced, the Torch allows bowlers to see the initial path of the bowling ball like no other product before.
The Torch is a simple light targeting tool used to help with accuracy and alignment. Using LED lights, it reflects a path of light on the lane to help you select the correct launch angle and hit your target time after time. As the player moves left and right, the light will change its position showing you exactly where you should throw the ball.
The Torch was designed to explain the aiming process in a way that can be easily understood by everyone. From children, to beginning bowlers, to special needs bowlers, the Torch is an easy and fun way to quickly improve this important fundamental skill.
- Helps define a bowlers starting point
- Helps bowlers to see the laydown point
- Helps keep the swing path in-line with the target path
- Helps keep the head stable throughout the approach
- Shows how the target changes if a bowler drifts left or right
Read more about the Torch here.
- Part Number: 157-8800
- Input Voltage (100-250V)
- MSRP $695.00
- Battery Upgrade: 157-8801
- Battery lasts 5-6 hours when fully charged.
- Input Voltage - 100V-250V
- Output Voltage - 12V DC
- MSRP $100.00
Watch the below videos for more information about the Torch.