Current features a new polymer which extends the conditioner into longer strands as opposed to droplets. This allows the conditioner to maintain a better structure on the lane which in turn provides more predictable ball motion.
When used alone, Current is the perfect option between Fire and Ice when it comes to slickness. Current was also designed to be compatible with Fire and Ice giving FLEX lane machine owners even more options to create the perfect lane condition for their customers.
- For Sanction Technology Lane Machines
- Elemental Series Durability
- Optimized for synergy with Fire and Ice
- Consistent, predictable ball motion
- More consistent league scoring pace from game one to three
- Back-ends stay crisp
- Driest carry down of any conditioner to date
- Pinsetter and House Ball friendly
- Easy to clean
For more information on Current conditioner cartridges for FLEX Lane Machines, click here.
- Viscosity: 52.0 cps
- Surface Tension: 23.3 dynes/cm
- Part Number: 156-8175
- Packaging: Four 1.25 gallon containers per case = 5 gallons
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)
CURRENT LANE CONDITIONER CARTRIDGE
- Part Number: 156-8175C
- Shipping Weight: 38.5 lbs. (17.4 kg)
- One cartridge: 0.4 gallons (1.5 liters)
- Packaging: 12 cartridges per case / 4.75 gallons (18 liters)