Current features a new polymer which extends the conditioner into longer strands as opposed to droplets. This allows the conditioner to maintain a better structure which shows up on the lane with more predictable ball motion.
Used alone, Current is the perfect option between Fire and Ice when it comes to slickness. Current was also designed to be compatible with Fire and Ice and can be used by FLEX owners to create even more options.
- For Sanction Technology Lane Machines
- Elemental Series Durability
- Optimized for synergy with Fire and Ice
- Consistent, predictable ball motion
- Even scoring pace
- Back-ends stay crisp
- Driest carry down of any Conditioner to date
- Pinsetter and House Ball Friendly
- Easy to clean
For more information on Current conditioner cartridges for FLEX Lane Machines, click here.
- Viscosity: 52.0 cps
- Surface Tension: 23.3 dynes/cm
- Part Number: 156-8175
- Packaging: Four 1.25 gallon containers per case = 5 gallons
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)
CURRENT LANE CONDITIONER CARTIDGE
- Part Number: 156-8175C
- Shipping Weight: 38.5 lbs. (17.4 kg)
- One cartridge: 0.4 gallons (1.5 liters)
- Packaging: 12 cartridges per case / 4.75 gallons (18 liters)