We think so too!
That was the driving force to develop the new Kegel Lane Machine Lift. Over the years, lifting weight has always been a concern for Kegel. In 2000, we engineered our newest models to reduce 50 pounds of lifting weight. But let's face it, the machines are still heavy and back pain is the most common health problem for missed time at work, after the common cold.
* This problem was too important not to address. So once again, Kegel has listened to your feedback and delivered a solution ...
- Raise and Lower the machine by yourself
- (Yes, you can comfortably lift Kegel's heaviest lane machine with the assistance of this lift.)
- Lifting weight of the machine is reduced by over 100 pounds.
- Works with all Kegel lane machines.
- Minimal space required.
- Width: 8”
- Height: 8”
- Length: 60”
- Weight: 62 lbs. | 28.1 kgs.
- Part Number: 154-8510
Reduce your back injury liability. The Kegel Lane Machine Lift is designed to meet US and European Safety Standards!!
*NOTE - Must be installed by a qualified contractor.
*Based on 2006 U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics