Practice used to be an incredible source of revenue for bowling centers. This has slowed over the years as bowlers invest more in equipment than in time on the lanes. With Specto, we’ve re-invented practice to give bowlers the tools to see fast results.
Our studies show that bowlers want to improve, however some find using coaches to be intimidating. Specto acts as a virtual coach to provide bowlers feedback on problem areas in a private setting.
League bowlers quit for a variety of reasons, but a main concern is a lack of improvement. Specto equips your bowling center with a tool to help your bowlers improve, increasing commitment to the sport.
SPECTO General Features
- Efficient Installation: One sensor can cover up to 6 lanes according to your center architecture
- Works on PC, IOS and Android apps
- Can show 35 different types of information with precision accuracy form one single shot
- Allows users record their sessions and compare them with their previous sessions or other friends
- Advanced reporting and evaluation
- Tips from Kegel Training Center Coaches for practice
- Deep practice screens for bowlers
- Bowlers can can share their sessions with their coaches
New Technical Features:
- Loads Practice Drills for practice sessions
- Loft distance and board
- Shows Three phases of ball motion: Skid, Hook & Roll
- Allows bowlers to load oil patterns
- Shows pattern exit board in relation to oil pattern
- New “Line Tool” for practicing targeting, accuracy, line bowling, lane play and spares
- Can measure revolutions per shot
- Shows pindeck exit board
- Scoring integration to observe and record your games during leagues and tournaments
- Multi language support
- Practice set maker for Coaches and Bowlers
- Specto ranking system
- Specto games - local and global Specto based skill games and standings
- Play against your friends
- More measurements
- Team based performance tracking
Please contact your Kegel Distributor.
One Specto sensor covers up to 6 lanes in a bowling center
Specto measures all of the ball motion phases on the lane, from the foul line through the pindeck area.
Specto provides 35 measurements using a mobile or PC application.
Bowlers can see their performance evaluation and focus on their weak points with online tips from our coaches.
Bowlers can use our DEEP PRACTICE mode in order to focus on one topic and improve faster.