The all new IKON is a battery powered combination lane machine that incorporates Kegel's proven technology with the modern styling of our latest machine, the FLEX.
The IKON uses Sanction Technology for the conditioning system which is reliable, verifiable, and accurate to ±1% with continued precision of ±0.5% after millions of cycles.
For cleaning, the IKON utilizes a sprayless system, which cleans the lane without any overspray into the gutters keeping your customers and pinsetters cleaner.
Kegel's patented conditioning and cleaner systems are the only ones on the market that can be checked and verified before you begin lane maintenance - now that's peace of mind
- Sanction Technology Conditioning System with forward and reverse capabilities.
- The popular and easy to maintain DUO Transfer System enhances the smoothness of the pattern and allows for easy pattern changes.
- Patented Sprayless Cleaning System - No overspray in the gutters.
- The on-board PLC uses a 3.5 inch color touchscreen to make it easy to monitor and adjust machine settings.
- The IKON PLC holds 15 patterns of your choice.
- Choose from 3 different size Lithium Ion batteries based upon your bowling center's needs or number of lanes ran per day.
- Packaging: One machine per crate
- Part Number:
- 17-5900 (115V/60 Hz)
- 17-5950 (230V/50 Hz)
- Weight without the battery: 330 lbs (149.7 Kg)
- Battery Specifications
- 158-1634 (Red) 25.6 Ah | 24 lbs (10.8 Kg)
- 158-1634B (Orange) 38.4 Ah | 29 lbs (13.1 Kg)
- 158-1634C (Yellow) 51.2 Ah | 39 lbs (17.6 Kg)
KOSI PRO IKON software is like having a team of lane maintenance pros at your fingertips: pattern designer, customer support representative, lane maintenance trainer, and technician. And it's FREE with the purchase of your lane machine.