When choosing a lane conditioner, you used to have to decide which you wanted more:
- A durable lane conditioner that could withstand aggressive high tech balls or,
- A lane conditioner that was pinsetter and house ball friendly
With FIRE and ICE, you no longer have to compromise - you can have it all!
FIRE and ICE are more durable than any of our existing lane conditioners, but are also pinsetter and house ball friendly like our best-selling lane conditioner Prodigy. Now the only choice you have to make is whether you want FIRE...or ICE.
- For Sanction® Technology Lane Machines
- Designed for Maximum Durability
- Pinsetter and House Ball Friendly
- FIRE: For more hook or slicker lane surfaces
- ICE: For more hold area or higher friction lane surfaces
For more information on FLEX Lane Machines, click here.
- Viscosity: 45.1 cps
- Surface Tension: 23.6 dynes/cm
- Part Number: 156-8135C
- Viscosity: 40.9 cps
- Surface Tension: 23.2 dynes/cm
- Part Number: 156-8130C
- Packaging: 12 cartridges per case
- 4.75 gallons/18 liters
- Shipping Weight: 38.5 lbs/17.4 Kg
- One cartridge: 0.4 gallons/1.5 liters