PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN
Summary of Achievements:
Developed a comprehensive coaching approach over 12 years, with teams winning multiple gold, silver and bronze medals at national and international competitions. Personally, developed skills over 15 years of competitive bowling, winning many national bowling competitions.
Developed an approach to coaching that teaches all aspects of the game:
1. The physical game
2. Equipment, ball dynamics, ball drilling
3. Lane patterns and lane play
4. Mental game
6. Sports physiology
7. Basic sport medicine
8. Advanced skills in analytic software: Coach‘s Eye, Golden Fish, Digitrax, Bowler’s Map
Learned effective communication for teaching bowling. Organized and scheduled practice
sessions. Recruited, trained, taught, scheduled and coached athletes for various bowling
programs. Experience with all types of bowling equipment and drilling customized bowling
- Coached youth, adults and deaf bowlers for 12 years.
- Served as Youth National Team Russia Head Coach from 2009-2012 (8 bronze and silver medals in EYC’s (European Youth Championships) 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012). Served as Youth National Team Russia Head Coach for the 2014 World Youth Championship in Hong Kong.
- USBC Certified Silver Level Coach in 2014
- ETBF Certified Level 2 Coach in 2012
- Attended various conferences including the 2014 World Bowling Coach Conference and the 2012 ICoach Conference.
- Coached team Bowllab for the USBC Open Championships from 2010 to 2012. Coached team Bowllab in 2010 Russian Team Championships (Silver medal) and 2008 Russian Team Championships (Bronze medal).
- Coached Russia’s Youth Bowling Team in 2009 Bowling World Sports Festival in Austria (9 medals - gold, silver and bronze).
- Coached the Russian player in 2011 Bowling Promotion Cup in France.
- Coached the Russian participant in the 41st AMF Bowling World Cup in 2005. Coached several amateurs and corporate bowling teams in Moscow Open Championship since 2003 (over 100 medals - gold, silver and bronze).
- Professor at the University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism. Authored the Russian Program of Education of Bowling Sport in High Education. Authored the largest dictionary of bowling terms in Russian language.
- 2007 - Dictionary of bowling terms in Russian language
- 2013 - Program of Higher Professional Education “Theory and methods of the selected kind of sport (bowling)”
- 2015 - Bowling This Month “Jedi Bowling Line-of-sight construction skill and the methods of its training”
- 2016 - Bowling This Month “Entry Angle Assessment Low-tech and high-tech solutions”
- Invention 2016 USPTO App #14995968 “Bowling Training Apparatus”
- Member of Russia’s National Bowling Team at 2004 EMC (European Men’s Championship), Norwich, England.
- Member of Russia's National Bowling Team at 2008 WMC (World Men’s Championship),Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2004 Champion of Russia in Single event.
- 2004 Champion of Russia in Team event.
- 2006 and 2008 Team Championships of Russia Bronze medalist.
- 2010 Team Championships of Russia Silver medalist.
- 2008 Best Player of the Year in the Bowling Federation’s Central Region of Russia
- Received Master of Sports in Bowling in 2004 (national title awarded in Russian
- 2014 Champion of Moscow in Team (trio) event.
- 2015 - 2016 Developed coaching/training device “BowlTheLine” (USPTO App #14995968)
- 2014 - 2015 Head Coach of the 2014 Youth National Team Russia at the WTBA 2014 WYC (World Youth Championship) in Hong Kong. Moscow Sports Bowling Federation, Coach. Coached youth and adult bowlers. Blago, Khimki Municipal Sports Club for the Disabled, Head Coach. Head coach for deaf bowlers.
- 2013 - 2014 University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism, Bowling Coaching program, Professor. Developed the program from scratch. Taught over 10 classes per semester. Moscow Junior League. Organized and managed the league and the tournaments (9 months per year).
- 2010 -2014 Russian Bowling Federation, Executive Director. Built competitive bowling structure in all the regions of the Russian Federation. Organized domestic tournaments and championships. Developed competitive bowling programs for youth and adult players. Worked with ETBF (European Tenpin Bowling Federation). Worked with WTBA (World Tenpin Bowling Association). Communicated with Russia’s Ministry of Sports.
- 2009 - 2012 Russian National Youth Bowling Team, Head Coach. Coached and administered Russian Youth National Bowling Teams at European Youth Championships in France, Germany, Sweden and Denmark.
- 2008 Coached at European Youth Championship, Finland.
- 2006 Coached at 8th European Bowling Championship of the Deaf, Switzerland.
- 2005 Coached at 41st AMF Bowling World Cup, Slovenia.
- 2004- current Owned and head coached for Bowllab (Moscow), a private bowling school.
- 2003- 2004 Youth and adult bowling coach for Transvaal Wellness, LTD.
- 2001- 2003 Managing Director at Basket Bowling Entertainment Center, Moscow.
- 1989 - 2001 While bowling professionally, held various positions (Design Engineer, Swim Coach and Sales Manager) as well as owned a Cable TV and Internet access firm.
- 2014 USBC Certified Silver Level Coach, Arlington, USA
- 2013 ETBF Certified Level 2 Coach, Moscow, Russia
- 2011 -2012 Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism, Moscow. Master’s Degree in Coaching
- 1983-1989 Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography. Optical and Optical- Electronic. Systems Design Engineer Master’s Degree. Moscow, Russia.
- Master of Sports Swimming (national title awarded in Russian sports).
- Master of Sports Biathlon (national title awarded in Russian sports).
- Speaks English, Russian, International Sign Language for the Deaf